Crysral red shrimp question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crinkledaces

Aquarium Advice Regular
When someone says no entry when describing these shrimp what does that mean? Here is what I'm referring too.

This auction is for 10 PRL Pure Red Line Crystal Red Shrimp. S+ Grade CRS. These are the parents and you will receive some of the babies in this picture. They are approx. 1/4 inch in size. Guppy Grass will be added for their safety and well being. These have never been cross bred with any other type of shrimp! I've had many many generations and they have never thrown any Crystal Blacks (CBS) or Goldens! These are Pure Line S+ Grade Shrimp. Even some "No Entry" patterns MAY be included. These are incredibly beautiful and really fun to watch, and they breed like crazy! Just be sure to acclimate slowly. Shipping is $15 and is shipped 2/3 Day Priority Mail. $35 for Express. DOA is guaranteed on either option, with clear prompt photo. Shipping is not refundable. I currently ship on Monday, Tuesday and Saturday. Quality Shipping includes: Insulated Box with Kordon breather bag. Bag is wrapped in newspaper and carefully surrounded by shipping peanuts. . A Cold Pack or heat pack will be added at no extra charge, if needed! Paypal payments or any questions can be sent to produceguy@centurylink.net. Thanks for viewing!

They're talking about the pattern on the shrimps' back that looks like a "do not enter" sign.
It's a little hard to see in this picture (not my picture, I'm just using this as a reference) because it's a side view. The do not enter sign is the red area between the tail and head.

ss-grade-crystal-red-shrimp-crs__37421.1330237472.1280.1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom