Cyclopeeze vs Coral Frenzy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Budda619

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys. Ive been undecided on what to feed my corals. I have blue, red, green striped mushys, a duncan, two zoas, two palyps, frogspawn,candy cane, monti, star polyps, and war coral favia. Ive been feeding mysis shrimp to my duncans and war coral, but would like to give my palyps, mushys and zoa some food to help them thrive. My palyps look like they have lost some color.

I have looked online for good foods and saw conflicting information between the two items. Which is good, which pollutes? I have a 30gallon reef tank. Invert only. In process of making a mantis reef. Pic below

So i want to ask the experts.. You guys!! Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• image-1243078034.jpg
    image-1243078034.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 136
The corals listed use photosyethnsus as there main food source. Duncan will grow faster with supplement. To answer I put in some cyclopleeze once a week fish like it and the corals can enjoy some to. Just don't overfeed!!

The corals listed use photosyethnsus as there main food source. Duncan will grow faster with supplement. To answer I put in some cyclopleeze once a week fish like it and the corals can enjoy some to. Just don't overfeed!!

I have a cbs, 3 peppermint shrimp, a emerald crab and a 30 gallon clean up crew that i have been using to scavenge any extra food around. So in summary, i should forget about the foods and just stick with supplements?

I have used reef snow in the past just thru out 1/2 bottle. Proper wc and feeding fish is all I do Im wary of the liquid phyto to much can cause problems with algae. I do use fuel by seachem it's a vitamin supplement but one cap a week for a 75. I do use ocean water which has food in it. If your not seeing I'll affects and growth go for it just keep a eye on parameters. Like nitrates and phosphates.

I do like the cyclopleeze and the corals always open up when you add a little to the water like we're is it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom