Danios Missing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pton46

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi All,

In my 30 Gallon African Cichlid tank I had a school of Five (which I thought were Giant, but turned to be rosey Danios) Today I am missing one, now I have a ton of Hiding spaces but I was wondering could that one be a Female and be Pregnant? Hiding to lay eggs or something? Not sure In my years of Fish keeping this is my first School...I always had Cichlids. I got these Danios while I was at a LFS and someone was bringing them Back because they were not Colorful enough. The Africans I have barely acknowledge them. They are large and Fast so they don't bother with them. Any Advice here?

Thanks

Well After checking the Tank again and some additional Research. It is a good chance it hopped out during the water change last night (I have Three Cats so probably never hit the floor so to speak). It was there at Feeding time last evening. I did my normal Vacuum and PWC last night. Sorry for the post...

Out of all the fish I have ever kept, danios were definitely the best hiders for their size! I could go days without seeing them then days with them whizzing around the tank! I wouldn't be surprised if it turns up again!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom