DanS Future 90 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a festivus miracle!! Lmao

Finally some movement in my cycle
Ammo 0ppm
Nitrite 1-2ppm
Nitrate 40-80ppm
Salinity 1.025

Ever since turning off my skimmer, my salinity has been jumping around a lot and my evap has been quicker... kinda weird but oh well.. just glad to see some type of movement finally :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

It's a festivus miracle!! Lmao

Finally some movement in my cycle
Ammo 0ppm
Nitrite 1-2ppm
Nitrate 40-80ppm
Salinity 1.025

Ever since turning off my skimmer, my salinity has been jumping around a lot and my evap has been quicker... kinda weird but oh well.. just glad to see some type of movement finally :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Bring on the Feats of Strength!

So what direction are you gonna go with corals now that your just about there :)

Almost there!!!
Ammo 0ppm
Nitrite .25ppm
Nitrate 40-80ppm
Salinity 1.025

!!!! Im so excited!!!!

Now if you aren't going to be putting in any fish right away I'd put in a 1/4 piece of raw shrimp to keep the bacteria fed until you get some. That's after your nitrite drops to zero and you do water changes to wipe out the nitrate.

Now if you aren't going to be putting in any fish right away I'd put in a 1/4 piece of raw shrimp to keep the bacteria fed until you get some. That's after your nitrite drops to zero and you do water changes to wipe out the nitrate.

I'll more than likely be getting fish the following day after the water change, whenever that is lol :)

Back
Top Bottom