death in my tanks.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phantomsk8er5

Aquarium Advice Regular
i woke up and my feather duster shriveled up and it died :( Also my crab got ahold of my blue throat trigger while i was sleeping!! I woke up and thought i could save it but the crab pulled out the eyes and ate the fins!! Also in my bro's fw tank his crab is eating a fish too!!! I cant take it!! : :evil: :cry:

hummmmm cant see a hermit catching a trigger !! something had to be wrong with the trigger imo !! i was waiting for you to say a stone crab heheh i have one and they will catch anything and eat it !!

A hermit didn't kill it. It probably died im sure and he was just eating it then.

Whoa, all that in one day??? Hope things clear up. Sorry for your loss. And that trigger is fast. Crab couldn't catch it.

As reefrunner always posts......Crabs are evil lol :twisted: I live in fear of the crabs, except for my emerald. Reefrunner has even scared me about porcelins. Yikes lol Thanks for all your info runner. You are teaching me alot quickly.

its weird beacuse the day before bubba grandbo (trigger) was eating and swimming and there was no sign of sickness or anything

Back
Top Bottom