Death incoming?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I moved the gourami out, he seems to have taken nicely to the cycled main tank. Whatever happens, happens.

I really need to get my responsibility up. I never check temp or water conditions. I just assume the heater keeps it in place, and my levels are fine until PWC. I do PWC's usually earlier than I'm supposed to.

I did a test, my levels look good. Cycling is the solution to my problem, even though it's a temp. I'm going to step back from the whole thing for a second, stressing me out, but I will do what I can for the other mollies.

Thanks you guys.

If you can you can take the healthiest mollies and put it in the main too idk how they are but it will give them a better chance if the are healthy enough to make the transition good luck with the others and the tank too

I would also move the healthiest mollies along with the gourami and keep the weak molly in on its own. That way the others will not suffer from ammonia burns as well. Good luck and keep up the 75% PWC every day!

I here ammo lock is like an oxygen mask in a smoky room
its a band aid

Back
Top Bottom