Didiplis Diandra + Others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purrbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
With the warming weather, I'm finally able to start shipping plants again.

Up for grabs is a good sized portion of Didiplis diandra. I'll probably throw in a few stems of Rotala rotundifolia and anything else that I trim at the same time. I plan to ship on Monday, Tuesday at the latest.

All you pay is $5.00 to cover the shipping via USPS Priority Mail and packaging. I accept payment via Non CC Paypal.

I would love to have some Didiplis diandra, I'd bet my tank would grow it well. I'll have to figure out how to get into my paypal account though, havent used it in years.

I would love to have the D. Diandra, purrbox. I'm flush on R. Rotundifolia though as Deb just sent me some. Drop me a PM with your paypal addy and we'll settle up.

Alshain - Please let me know if you are able access your Paypal Account. I'll give you until tomorrow morning at 8am cst. If you're not able to access your account by that time, I'll have to give the plants to the next interested party (Hoovercat) instead.

Please call me stupid Purr. I realised once I checked plantgeek I already had some diandra (stargrass) coming from jdogg. If you still have some clippings up to ship I would like to know what's available so I can figure out what I don't have. I have been trying recently to get as many new specie as possible and Deb and jdogg have sent already.

thanks,
Bob Cook

Purrbox said:
Alshain - Please let me know if you are able access your Paypal Account. I'll give you until tomorrow morning at 8am cst. If you're not able to access your account by that time, I'll have to give the plants to the next interested party (Hoovercat) instead.

I did get access to it.

Back
Top Bottom