Digital Aquatic rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjldad

Aquarium Advice Freak
Purchased a Reefkeeper lite, received it today. It doesn't work. Contacted the place I purchased it and they said contact DA (which is a crappy move after I explained that when you tilt the PC4 back and forth there is something substantial moving around) I assume this to be either a pc board or a low voltage transformer.

Anyhow, I told him I would reach out to DA and if they didn't come through I'd be wanting him to take care of the problem. So reached out, left a message with the "support" number and didn't hear back for a couple hours. So I called back and a young woman answered and said it didn't record all of my phone number and she took my number and said Jake would be in touch shortly. Still no call around 4 pm their time so I call them back again. Only thing I can get is their voicemail.

So right now, in my mind DA doesn't deserve a dime of my money. Horrible way to treat a customer and crappy packaging causing problems to happen either during shipping or at the vendor I purchased it from. And yes, it was still factory sealed when I received it..

Ugh, thanks for listening.....

Back
Top Bottom