Discus journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hit a new low today ?
1089vnr.jpg

30 x high. 24x12x24. Was gonna custom order one (69.99) but ran into this gem at a lfs. The light was more expensive than the tank. ?

This would be the gbr tank than?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No idea what im going to do with it. All i know is anything is better to work with than a 20 hexagon. Ive got some cycling time to decide!

With an established tank cycling should be a 3 day deal tops! That'd be a great tank for some tall grass like plants.. Ehh Id.better shut up.. start a new thread;)

Not to get off topic, what stand would a 30 x high go on? I thought a 15 but am hearing that isn't the case? So antsy to get it set up. Ty!!

its the same foot print as a 15, 20H but I would check the weight rating on the stand and shoot for at least 350lbs.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420812042.801121.jpg

Just thought I'd share my 2 new additions they're stendkers that I have got from a very reputable breeder/importer in the uk

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Jess, here a pic to get you jealous....the Electric Blue Ram....I have 3 ???ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420829226.619728.jpg

Here's a pic of my Albino Lemon....got him to stay still since its sleepy timeImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420829293.016645.jpg

Those lines? They're stress bars??

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421408779.773953.jpghere are a few of my discus school.... Hiding after a water change

Back
Top Bottom