Discus journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Meese i believe its just a typical blue turquoise. Joefish thats the same discus i have that is my favorite? i posted a photo a little bit above

Thank you! I picked up a "mutt" from the fish store a few weeks ago and he is now released into my tank. I felt like no one would buy him? i like him a lot though.
n1c4xz.jpg
Adds personality to the tank.

Jess, does one of your discus have fun rot in the dorsal fin?. The vertical stripes are specific to certain discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

10fp93b.jpg
this one? The photo posted earlier almost looks like his backside is messed up, but its just the photo. If youre seeing something i'm not in another photo do tell!!

30 x high. 24x12x24. Was gonna custom order one (69.99) but ran into this gem at a lfs. The light was more expensive than the tank. ?

That would be a good tank for a pair of dwarf cichlids and some top-dwellers like hatchets or pencilfish.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Not this one, in your now & then pics there is a Blue striped guy who is first in your now pics.....

He or she seen the pic with a chunk missing from the dorsal fin....

That's what I want a 6 foot long tank but my wife and kids will kill me

Its the best. But me and my SO saw a 180 and tried buying it to replace it like a week ago! ? Discus are a sickness really.. Can never have enough.

Back
Top Bottom