Discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just started injecting co2 on the tank; although now it's not on a timer, I have to manually open the tank and plug it in. Once I figure out how to use a timer I hoping for some great results. I added some plants today and swapped out some driftwood (I had to rescue 3 trapped clown loaches from holes they got themselves stuck in).

image-1925408925.jpg

Looks goid , man. Im jealous. Ive been thinking abt puttin a CO2 system on my tank. Is that an aponogoteon, beer?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Some liquid ferts, but that gets expensive. I got this secret from a fish/aquatic plant guy in the ag department at a local college. Has been workin like a charm. Its cheap and effective as all get out.

I appreciate it. I am still trying to get my Ferts right with the co2. I kind of dove head first into plants and am trying to learn as I go, but with discus I don't want to over feet and kill my fish.

Tiny pics but still awesome. Soo beautiful!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Some liquid ferts, but that gets expensive. I got this secret from a fish/aquatic plant guy in the ag department at a local college. Has been workin like a charm. Its cheap and effective as all get out.

What secret?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Just got home from the water garden society tour. Gimme a few to scarf some ribs im abt to pull off the smoker, put these lotus plants in my pond and ill share away.

Yeahs, but how do I clean out my PM's? I've deleted all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom