Discus tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update: I went out of town for 6 days and put the lights and co2 on a timer. I came back to a tank in which the plants exploded with growth! Everything has grown and has new leaves (except the Java fern and blyxa japonica)

image-3426770685.jpg

Awsome. Ive got 2 blooms on mine. Yours will just keep throwin em out...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That hygro is goin nuts back there... Lookin good as always, bro.

Hows it rolling along, bro? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's growing very well, finally seeing a little growth from my jungle Val. Now I have started getting a little algae growth on the glass and on a few leaves, so I'm trying to combat that. I just assume that's part of having a planted tank.

Indeed it is. Im constantly battling bba on my anubias in tbe 20L. I think ive figured out why finally. Im gonna run a controlled expirement to test my thoughts. Hows the discus?

Indeed it is. Im constantly battling bba on my anubias in tbe 20L. I think ive figured out why finally. Im gonna run a controlled expirement to test my thoughts. Hows the discus? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Discus are great. I think I have the most slow growing fish I could have picked. I have discus and clown loaches - not going to have any monsters any time soon.

It's been a while since I posted an update. Here's where I'm at today. I do need to clean the glass. I can't get algae to not grow in the glass.

image-1206461627.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom