dissapointed in petshop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plkdb

Aquarium Advice Activist
I stopped by after work today to see if my aquarium stand and canopy were in yet. No... been 3 weeks, telling me atleast 1-3 more. *Sigh* Went over to check out the livestock. Other than a few dead damsels, a dying basslet, either a sick lionfish or one that was just having fun in the currents (couldnt tell which, it didnt go upside down or on its side, but its head kept dropping downwards and it was moving a little weird near the powerhead), and a few with ick, the live rock looked nice, and some of their prices seemed a lot better than what I`ve seen on the internet so far like on seahorses. Just surprised me for a company that is supposedly the largest marine dealer in the area for the last 35 years. They just moved to a new store, maybe they are rushing their systems? What do u guys think?

maybe they changed into bargain buyers... we have a store around here that buys from other left-over wholesales.. they get it for cheap so they sell it for cheap.. i mean they specialize in freshwater, but they have a section for saltwater.. compared to one of the better fish store around here it is cheaper, but you see more disease and dead fishes.. i only shop there when they get the first get the fishes.. after that it's usually diseased and stressed... one of my oldest tank member is bought from there.. anyways.. yes i think that they are making you wait a little long.. THE END... hehe.. short story by Sokha

Your probably right about the seahorses. The cheapest internet place I saw was 60, they are selling theirs for 34 ea or 59 pair.

Why not just build your own stand and canopy? You could end up doing it for less cost and you would have it sooner.

I thought about building my own, but dont really have the time right now. They have a woodshop on base, all the equipment is provided, you just pay for the wood, but my CDC`s came in, so thats my biggest priority. Its the course that puts you in the next skill level in your career field.

Thats right take care of the CDC's one of my troops failed them and the meeting with the commander was not fun.

Back
Top Bottom