Diy co2 and pH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its def something im messing up with the mix or bad yeast.
I rebuilt the entire thing last night and still no bubbling. I know I have no leaks and no pressure building. Left it all night with no luck.

Im going to have to get a jar of yeast and try this again. Also out of sugar.
Back to walmart and the dollar store.

I used this mix this time cut in half since im using 2 1 liter bottles

DIY CO2 - an aquarium introduction including a recipe and diffusion methods

Think its working finally
This pearling or co2 in the water????
See the tiny bubbles. They're everywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1421278304371.jpg
    1421278304371.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 57
Can you follow the bubbles down to a source?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nope but I noticed today at lunch it finally started producing and now I'm home and bubbles everywhere.
Mostly its around the area where my water from the filter hits the top of the water in the tank and that's exactly where I have the co2 output where in theory it would hit that down pour, break apart and be pushed back in the tank. Appears my theory may be working

If you can't find the source then I would say it is co2. I can always find the pearling source after watching it for a bit.

If you can't find the source then I would say it is co2. I can always find the pearling source after watching it for a bit.

Yeah must be co2 in the water. Just fed and it dispersed. Its just all over now and rebuilding

Should I pull the tube out for the night or leave it you think with this many bubbles

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Leave it in. i used to run an air pump at night to avoid gassing my fish, now I don't and all my fish are fine.

Back
Top Bottom