DIY CO2 Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Austin.b said:
There is currently a steady stream of bubbles comin from the diffuser. Very very small bubbles but it's a continuous stream. Most Of the bubbles get caught under my huge anubias leaf. So I think that diffuses it into the water even more :) but I hope in time there will be more bubbles as the pressure in bottle number 2 increases (bottle with clean water only) I will definitely keep you guys updated!

You should minimize the number of bubbles going to water surface. You will lose those CO2. IME, The best diffusion method is connecting the CO2 tube into the inlet of canister filter. With this method I can reach near 100% diffusion rate because no bubbles getting out from my canister and I can get a good level CO2 in my 75 gallon even I only use DIY CO2.

Do you have drop checker for checking CO2 level in your tank ?

rasbora said:
You should minimize the number of bubbles going to water surface. You will lose those CO2. IME, The best diffusion method is connecting the CO2 tube into the inlet of canister filter. With this method I can reach near 100% diffusion rate because no bubbles getting out from my canister and I can get a good level CO2 in my 75 gallon even I only use DIY CO2.

Do you have drop checker for checking CO2 level in your tank ?

Oh ok. I've heard that before! Haha I'm happy as long as my plants get enough CO2. Also I don't have a canister filter :(

Back
Top Bottom