DIY Lighthood venture?? i think so!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what are they honestly gonna do? come in your house and inspect for "illegal fish"? lol

It's not a laughing matter. The EPA doesn't take very kindly to people trying to smuggle in illegal species. They may very well show up at your house and slap you with a fine for their trouble. Florida and Hawaii already have problems with invasive species like snakeheads, cichlids, tilapia, and others because they got released into the wild and established breeding colonies.

i can def understand in regards to the invasive species due to being released into the wild, but i dont see Mr. Limpet as being the type of guy that would be releasing fish into the wild:) but yeah that would suck.. someone just trying to enjoy the amazing colors of glofish, and they get slapped with some rediculous fine because they are "illegal"...im sorry but there are ALOT of lawas that make absolutely no sense...

But back to the original thread... I replaced my 18"florescent blacklight secondary with a full-spectrum bulb and my plants have taken pretty well to them..in two days, they have regained their fullness and color...give them a few more days and im sure they will be growing again..

Back
Top Bottom