Does this fish hate me or what?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is Donna summer as I put her back into her tank after a strip down.....and then her watching me afterwards.

Normally she is kinda a weird yellow color(like albino oscars with more olive) with turquoise sparkles and faint reddish stripes on her face.
But I only see that at he door way where it is too far for my current cameras to get a good shot >: (
NOW OFF TO SHREK!

cginflorida said:
Christmasfish said:
This is Donna summer as I put her back into her tank after a strip down.....

Um... what's a strip down? :roll:

That's when you take the fish out and search it for contraband, ordering it to "strip down" or else.

This is the first thing to do when you're missing stuff out of the tank and one of your fish looks guilty.

:lol!:

Nice looking fish Xmasfish :D . In case you don't already know, that's a Heckel. They prefer the temps a bit warmer than the other strains. Is it eating?

snapcrackler said:
cginflorida said:
Christmasfish said:

That's when you take the fish out and search it for contraband, ordering it to "strip down" or else.

This is the first thing to do when you're missing stuff out of the tank and one of your fish looks guilty.

:lach:

snapcrackler said:
cginflorida said:
Christmasfish said:

Now you know why she was so mad! ^_^

Seriously though,
Anna think's DS is the least of all her fish so far.
Anna thinks she is too fish shaped, has a lump head and too few sparkles, but it can pass if she is REALLY a wild (what a harsh mom! :roll: :eek: )
I think Donna looks a lot better since her Chloramine-T baths and the steady Maraycin2 treatment.
Her temp is at 84 and she eats pretty modest, about 6-10 tetra color pellets or about 8 bloodworms/feeding. Not as hearty as many of the same size fish here (or even SOME betta).

She really does dull out when I am present.... Anna was doing make up work, so I was doing the full cleaning for her. It gets kinda slick if you skip a day. Because the heater was partially unplugged it was 78 in the tank and I had to float her in her 82F aged change water. Which only made her further annoyed since she was sure it is my fault. I swear she bit me when I fished her from the bag, maybe it was the fins.... 8O :p

edit: SHrek Rocked!

Back
Top Bottom