Dollar 1 Per gallon SALE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceangirl

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Select Aqueon Aquariums
Save up to $74.99

View Larger Image
Starting at $10.00
with Pals card
Valid Sep. 30 - Oct. 20
Add.gif

Includes 10G, 20L and 40G tanks. Décor, screen tops and lighting not included.
Lowest prices of the year! Biggest tank sale of the year for your small animal, fish or reptile!
$1 per gallon tank sale

Show other PETCO locations where this is featured.

View All Items from this page in your Local Ad.

Some places if they have them in stock also have 55 gallons for $55. Most places don't have them but advertise they do so you can get a rain check and have them order one for you

Zimmanski said:
Some places if they have them in stock also have 55 gallons for $55. Most places don't have them but advertise they do so you can get a rain check and have them order one for you

Does anyone know the dimensions on their 45 or 55 gallon, I'm looking for around a 36" wide tank so I can keep my same lighting.

Ericwm said:
Does anyone know the dimensions on their 45 or 55 gallon, I'm looking for around a 36" wide tank so I can keep my same lighting.

I know the 55's are 48" long the only option you have at the sale would be the 40 breeder which is one of my personal favorite size tanks not to small not to big

Lunchbox209 said:
I know the 55's are 48" long the only option you have at the sale would be the 40 breeder which is one of my personal favorite size tanks not to small not to big

Yes, the 55 and 60 are both 48L, 18h for the 55 and not sure about the rest.

40 breeder is your best bet. Technically has more swimming space than a 55 gallon.

Our local Petco was just ran into by a taxi. The car made it all the way to the back. Luckily no one was hurt (store was closed) and no animals were injured either.

Back
Top Bottom