Dollar per gallon sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is going on now at Petco until May 2nd if anyone is interested. Just wanted to let people know.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol. Thinking about getting a second 10 or maybe a 20L. Use 20 for QT and the 10 would be for my snail colony.

I'm in the same boat...do I want another tank yes but do I need one no. The snails are doing just fine in the 15ish gal bin.

For all petcos?
May 2 is my birthday so my Mom could get one for me. She always complains about the prices of the tanks i get.

I believe it is all petcos while supplies last

just got my 55 during it. When you walk in check the flyers and some have a 10$ off purchase of so much. We saved an extra 10$ on our tank when we bought salt to make it an even 60$.

Hehe, I picked up a few 40 breeders, 10s and 5.5s for just a little more than a 40 breeder at full price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would get a bigger tank but i don't like the quality of the tank...plus if im going big im going 6ft tank big :D

I would get a bigger tank but i don't like the quality of the tank...plus if im going big im going 6ft tank big :D

you and me both. I want to make a plywood above ground coy pond for my yard lol.

I want a Deep Sea Aquatics model 130. DSA changed their website in the past 2 months and now I can't find their model 120, 125, or 130.

I want a Deep Sea Aquatics model 130. DSA changed their website in the past 2 months and now I can't find their model 120, 125, or 130.

I live REALLY close to the ocean, like 4 minute jog.
I should build a spanning outdoor 3 season tank and fill it with local stuff like crabs and small fish. Then release them before it gets too cold. Bring a little bit of the water to me lol.

I saw a little girl with her dad catch a baby sea robin once on a kids line off the pier and Ive wanted one in a tank ever since.

now catching them at the end of the season to release, god that would suck. Guess I could get a few beers and fish them out lol

I live REALLY close to the ocean, like 4 minute jog.

I should build a spanning outdoor 3 season tank and fill it with local stuff like crabs and small fish. Then release them before it gets too cold. Bring a little bit of the water to me lol.

I saw a little girl with her dad catch a baby sea robin once on a kids line off the pier and Ive wanted one in a tank ever since.

now catching them at the end of the season to release, god that would suck. Guess I could get a few beers and fish them out lol

You should never release them after they have lived elsewhere.

36g semi-aggressive
20g community
5.5g betta/ghost shrimp
3g betta
2g fry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom