drdanny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drdanny

Aquarium Advice Newbie
St. Louis Park, Minnesota (a suburb of Minneapolis
Greetings All: I am a new member here at aquariumadvice.com.:) I am hoping to get some advice about how to go about dismantling my 155 gallon aquarium in order to remove it from my home. My aquarium has been up and running for over 13 years and in very good condition. We are in the process of selling our home and moving into an apartment. Due to the size of the aquarium, we will not be able to take it with us. We will need help to tear the aquarium down, including removing 300lbs. of gravel from it, transferring the fish into a small aquarium for traveling, and carrying the tank and stand up one flight of stairs and out of the basement. For the size of the aquarium, there are very few fish in it (approx. 50, mostly tetras, 2 clown loaches, 2 placastamas, and 2 golden algae eaters). The aquarium including all its equipment and accessories and the fish are up for sale to the highest bidder. We would be happy to answer any questions and send pictures if requested. We live in a close suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota in case you are interested in coming to look at it for possible purchase. I look forward to hearing from you with your thoughts and suggestions. Thanks so much!!:thanks:

Welcome to AA Danny and good luck with your move! :)

I moved this to the classifieds for you.

Back
Top Bottom