Dream tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monroe10

Aquarium Advice Freak
Thought I would start this. What are your guys dream tanks set ups etc.

GO!!

Display tank 1 is a reef ,1000 gallons in a cube with solar tubes and LED computer controlled combined lighting using multiple PAR sensors in the tank.
Display tank 2 is a predator tank, 400 gallons LED lit.
Amp up my tried and true algae scrubber
Multiple frag tanks.

Mr. Crabs said:
This

Peter's Fish Tank - Episode 1 - 1350 Gallon Tank Overview - YouTube

I thought Saxby's tank was the mac daddy of all private reef tanks, but this one is a bit more extensive with what's going on behind the scenes. Heck, his maintenance room is like an LFS.

That system makes mine look like a gold fish bowl. My house isn't worth as much as his coral collection is. I wonder how much of that stuff grew in the tank and how much is contributed to a huge budget and access to a coral importer.

My dream tank? This guys DT ^

Anything more and i feel it'd be too much to handle...

im gonna have to say that a tank somewhere in the neighborhood of 800-1,000 gallons, used as a room divider, with all necessary plumbing/wiring running over to one side. which in turn would lead to a secondary support room with all necessary equipment/ running gear to handle the duties.oh and it would be a predator tank

Man I don't know what to say after that. Great vid and WHAT A BEAUTIFUL TANK. Thanks for shareing that one. :) btw my dream tank is the one I have. :) tee hee.....

Back
Top Bottom