Drives me crazy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bavass

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is the same fish in both pics I hate that he has changed colors he was so vibrant and beautiful :(

1189502824_xm2CK-L.jpg

1189502859_6x9Ne-L.jpg

I did get the Current Nova Extreme Pro 6x54 HOT5 just before I got the anemone and the clown both. The anemone is atleaset twice that size now. I didnt think it would have made that big a difference. We will see though I am replacing the bulbs soon, just ordered 3 going with 3 ATI Blue Plus, 2 ATI Aqua Blue and 1 UVL Aqua Sun. I looked at a set up online and loved the way it looked nice blue color

I did get the Current Nova Extreme Pro 6x54 HOT5 just before I got the anemone and the clown both. The anemone is atleaset twice that size now. I didnt think it would have made that big a difference. We will see though I am replacing the bulbs soon, just ordered 3 going with 3 ATI Blue Plus, 2 ATI Aqua Blue and 1 UVL Aqua Sun. I looked at a set up online and loved the way it looked nice blue color

I should have added that the fixture I had before was only a Power Compact dont remeber wattage i think it was around 240w

Guess my point was that under different lighting temperatures, fish will look different. I was just wondering if the first picture was under white+actinic, and maybe the second picture lacked actinic. I know my clown looks a little "dull" if I just look at him under the 10k lights without the actinic.

Back
Top Bottom