Droid App Problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russ_gibbo1985

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys just a quick question I use the android app too and love it. Only problem is id like to share my tanks with every one on here but when I try and upload photos the application crashes?! Does anyone one else have this problem?! :-/

Russ_gibbo1985 said:
Hey guys just a quick question I use the android app too and love it. Only problem is id like to share my tanks with every one on here but when I try and upload photos the application crashes?! Does anyone one else have this problem?! :-/

No not lately. Let's see this for a quick test of the AA broadcast system...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110917_110655.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110917_110655.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 115
How Frustrating!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110917_192201.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110917_192201.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 81
I've sussed out that if i hurry can get a photo to upload if i hang around though it still crashes though! :-/

abrahamavelar said:
the app or maybe theres not a way to do it on the app

No i dont think there is mate i tried on the website but my x10 doesn't support the software to use the site. :-/

Russ_gibbo1985 said:

It works fine on my droid x. What type of phone is it?

Xperia x10 haven't done the gingerbread update yet dunno if maybe thatll fix it? :-/

Back
Top Bottom