Dry fert order

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Garth - You asked how long it takes for the ferts to arrive. I ordered mine yesterday (Monday) and got the email notification that they had shipped on Tuesday.

An t-iasg said:
Garth - You asked how long it takes for the ferts to arrive. I ordered mine yesterday (Monday) and got the email notification that they had shipped on Tuesday.

I havent gotten an email yet but I will see. Do you have to sign up to get the email alert?

I paid with non-credit card Paypal and the email came to the account that I use for Paypal.

Edit - I just received the ferts now (Thursday). They came by priority mail.

If I would have caught it, I would have recommended getting GH booster with your order or at least both MgSO4 and Calcium Chloride or another calcium.

Anyway, to keep the algae at bay you might think about getting Flourish Excel and dosing regularly to compensate for lower levels or fluctuating levels of CO2 if it happens. Having the Excel on hand is a good thing anyway because you do a dip or spot treat any algae that you get rid of by dosing and it works really well.

Ah nevermind on my email, I ended getting the ferts in today!

Man that was fast!

As far as the excell goes, I may look into getting a bottle. Is there an article about dry ferts in the article sections? I know everything varies from setup to setup, but I didn't know if there was something out there people could use for a guideline. Maybe someday I will have enough experience to write this up!

thanks again for all you all do!!!
Doug

Back
Top Bottom