Dry ferts help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a question for the PPS-PRO users.
What is your dosing routine? Ie-marcos Monday to Saturday. mircos Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Water change Sunday?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a question for the PPS-PRO users.
What is your dosing routine? Ie-marcos Monday to Saturday. mircos Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Water change Sunday?

I used to alternate Micros/macros everyday then water change Sunday. I got a big spell of GSA all over my glass. Over the past few months I've tweaked my schedule to having some rest days in between since my plants are not hugely demanding and split my photoperiod into 2 sessions of 4 hours. I still do water changes on Sunday.

That's what I do and now I've updated my thread as well ;)

Caleb

My GSA is gone now. BBA is taking its turn now.

Before PPS:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432138575.039550.jpg

After PPS and regulations:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1432138624.841512.jpg

Caleb

I used to alternate Micros/macros everyday then water change Sunday. I got a big spell of GSA all over my glass. Over the past few months I've tweaked my schedule to having some rest days in between since my plants are not hugely demanding and split my photoperiod into 2 sessions of 4 hours. I still do water changes on Sunday.

That's what I do and now I've updated my thread as well ;)

Caleb

Thanks. I was just wondering what everyone else does.

I dose 3x after wc and a every other day normal dose. Every tabk is different though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Macros and micros 1x everyday; nitrates maybe first 3-4 days of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have the nitrates mixed, but don't dose them because mine are always right around 20ppm prior to my weekly pwc

I have the nitrates mixed, but don't dose them because mine are always right around 20ppm prior to my weekly pwc

Do you mean the nitrates are mixed in the solution bottle but are not added to the tank? At first it sounded like the nitrates were mixed with the macros.

Do you mean the nitrates are mixed in the solution bottle but are not added to the tank? At first it sounded like the nitrates were mixed with the macros.

Correct. I bought a third bottle just for the nitrates

Really looking nice with a lot of growth. How much would you say the CO2 changed it?

I think it's definitely my life support system when I get busy and forget to use ferts a day here and there. When you are always busy throughout the day i sometimes forget lol.

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom