Dry Ferts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Florio. Couldn't find the mix instructions on the page.

Thanks, Florio. Couldn't find the mix instructions on the page.

That's not the only dosing measurement but its what rivercats got me to do and it's working very well with almost no algae.

And this method will be good for shrimp to boot.

Fertilizer Dispenser | 1000 mL (32 oz) | Green Leaf Aquariums
So, I can order these dispenser bottles from GLA. I'm going to order three. I was just curious, since flute needs to be stored in light blocking containers, to prevent it from breaking down, that this won't work? I'm supposed to use glute in these formulas to prevent mold and whatnot, correct? If so, then the bottles need to be opaque.

Fertilizer Dispenser | 1000 mL (32 oz) | Green Leaf Aquariums
So, I can order these dispenser bottles from GLA. I'm going to order three. I was just curious, since flute needs to be stored in light blocking containers, to prevent it from breaking down, that this won't work? I'm supposed to use glute in these formulas to prevent mold and whatnot, correct? If so, then the bottles need to be opaque.

Just keep them in a cupboard or something, and if you read what I posted use exel to prevent mold

Well I'm gonna use glute instead of excel in my aquarium, it'll serve the same purpose though, correct?

Back
Top Bottom