Dwarf Puffer Obsession at my School >_>;;

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, we have this little dwarf puffer at school that we've had for maybe a month or two and practically everyone is always up at the tank going...OMG! IT'S SO TINY AND ADORABLE I WANT ONE! And me...having had one before I'm like...do you even know about them? they're little demonic terrors if you have them with other fish and they're really picky eaters >__> and they just usually go...BUT IT'S SO CUTE! I'M GOING TO GET ONE...I pity the poor dwarf puffers if some of those kids get them @___@ high school kids but people who don't know about them nonetheless. I loved my dwarf puffer but he was such a pain in the butt either way I look at it LOL

Sorry.. rant over ^^;

Puriti said:
Okay, we have this little dwarf puffer at school that we've had for maybe a month or two and practically everyone is always up at the tank going...OMG! IT'S SO TINY AND ADORABLE I WANT ONE! And me...having had one before I'm like...do you even know about them? they're little demonic terrors if you have them with other fish and they're really picky eaters >__> and they just usually go...BUT IT'S SO CUTE! I'M GOING TO GET ONE...I pity the poor dwarf puffers if some of those kids get them @___@ high school kids but people who don't know about them nonetheless. I loved my dwarf puffer but he was such a pain in the butt either way I look at it LOL

Sorry.. rant over ^^;
i call that "Nemo syndro" :roll:

the teacher should be TEACHING them how to take care of them, and how they are only right for expereiced and dedicated fish keepers.

i post DETAILED profiles next two my tanks at school so that the kids can read up on the requirments of the fish and other critters i keep in class.

Well it's an aquarium ROOM that we teach Marine Biology and Aquarium stuff but some people just don't take the classes so they want all the cute fish...we have clownfish and I don't see anyone oogling them xD o-o they vicioussssss...

shoot puffers are a charm compared to what one of my teachers had in this huge 180 gallon tank. He had a monsterous ugly looking flathead catfish that was about 3 foot long. the thign looked like a ball of mucus lol for extra credit, or if ya got in throuble you got the honors of cleaning the tank or helping to clean the tank if ya didn't knwo what ya were doing. stupid fish would freak out everytime and splash with water, ya would end up smelling like a catfish all day long

Back
Top Bottom