Dying Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I had a Dwarf Gourami die a couple days ago, and in the past 3 day I have had 3 more albino cories die. I have done a 50% water change.
I have a rainbow shark and think it may be bothering the fish or even killing them.

Any ideas what it could me???

I had a Dwarf Gourami die a couple days ago, and in the past 3 day I have had 3 more albino cories die. I have done a 50% water change. I have a rainbow shark and think it may be bothering the fish or even killing them. Any ideas what it could me???
Sometimes those sharks can be a bit agressive What size is the tank? Do the dead fish have any signs of illness? Test for ammonia/nitrite/nitrate

Even stress couls kill them (ie large waterchanges) or being harassed by an aggresive fish
ALL NATURAL sea salt is a good stress reliver. HALF a rounded TEASPOON per gallon does the trick hope this helps :)

Sometimes those sharks can be a bit agressive What size is the tank? Do the dead fish have any signs of illness? Test for ammonia/nitrite/nitrate Even stress couls kill them (ie large waterchanges) or being harassed by an aggresive fish ALL NATURAL sea salt is a good stress reliver. HALF a rounded TEASPOON per gallon does the trick hope this helps :)[/

Thanks and my tank is 55 gallon. And tested it and the results are normal.

Thanks. My tank is 55 gallon. And i did a test and all the levels are normal

Back
Top Bottom