Dying Tetra?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NexVobis

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I've noticed something weird with one of my tetras. I need help and I don't want to lose it. At first unthought it was taking a massive dump but this is the second day with this. Other than that no other problem, no nipped fins. Help?

Attachments

• image-1911638707.jpg
    image-1911638707.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 61
  • image-1224406703.jpg
    image-1224406703.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 59
Or are these his/her reproduction organ, ready to spawn?

Tetras are egg layers I haven't seen anything like that associated with the production of eggs. That is really weird though poor fishy. Could it be some kind of parasite? I am not much for medication and I certainly wouldn't treat the fish without knowing if that was actually the problem but a natural way to help with parasites is to feed them garlic flakes.

Tetras are egg layers I haven't seen anything like that associated with the production of eggs. That is really weird though poor fishy. Could it be some kind of parasite? I am not much for medication and I certainly wouldn't treat the fish without knowing if that was actually the problem but a natural way to help with parasites is to feed them garlic flakes.

Weird part is that the fish looks healthy and swimming around like nothing. I'm keeping an eye on it though.

Back
Top Bottom