Ebay Corals??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbannie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anybody ever but corals from Ebay here? I just did and I'm pretty happy. I'm new with the corals, so I was wondering if I'm getting nice specimens. The prices are unbeatable. I'll try to add some pics....

I have a couple times, always got real quality stuff at dirt cheap. What store though just for reference?

c.seaaquatics is the cheaper one for me...and I got bigger frags, the guy Chad is super helpful. the other seller is adamandselene, a little more expensive and unmounted corals. Both have about $15 shipping to me in Upstate NY

I've gotten a couple things from reefkoi, shipping is expensive, but if you win a couple good bids it all evens out.

honostly i dont see how ordering any coral or fish online is a good deal "" because the shipping is $35 and up ...lol ....please explain dirt cheap good deals when u do say 25.99 + 35.99 and its more then your LFS, UNLESS you dont have a LFS like me

you win a couple .99 and 9.99 bids, and the shipping pays for itself, depending on what you are buying. Nice acro or decent size frags around here go for $20-50. If its an ORA, forget it.

you win a couple .99 and 9.99 bids, and the shipping pays for itself, depending on what you are buying. Nice acro or decent size frags around here go for $20-50. If its an ORA, forget it.

Yup! I did that and got some nice stuff once. You got to be really good at sniping and MAKE SURE to win several otherwise you wind up paying way too much when you pay to ship one item.

Some corals are good deals while others are rediculous (and they never sell). Just got to know what you are buying. My LFS USUALLY has the upper hand on online (even ebay) dealers...But once in awhile they are shocked at my deals!

I had someone throw in this odd chalice frag that looks 100% the same as one that my LFS sells at $125 per EYE. They simply didnt believe me, showed me much cheaper possible matches and then told me to take EXCELENT care of it. Some chalice with very pink eyes which is growing well.
Matt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom