eBay detrivore kit!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go to fedex punch in his zip and mine (37303) and tell me what you get. I could drive to Penn for that much. :roll:

Has anybody had problems contacting this guy. I purchased my kit yesterday thru paypal, and have not recieved any information of when I should expect it or anything. Im kinda getting pissed. I know he recieved my money. Now I just want to know when I should recieve my kit.

Has anybody had problems contacting this guy.
Mach,

I got an email from him yesterday asking how everything was and telling me he thought he had the flu. It might take a day or two for him to get back to you. It's just him.

I have just purchased as well and have not heard anything back yet. I am waiting for a total price with shipping so that I can make my PayPal payment. I hope I hear back soon as the only day I can accept shipment is on Friday.

on the side note my local guy sells them for $60.I'm gonna get a copy of the list that says whats in it to compare

When you find out, post here or shoot me a PM. I am closer to OH (Louisville,KY) than the other kit and I might need one soon.

FYI.. I got the following message from Bob..

" I believce you requested delivery today or tomorrow. This is impossible. I became very ill and wont be shipping kits until next week. I can gladly coordinate shipping any day you'd like, but I need to spend the rest of this week in bed. Sorry Bob Sullivan"

hey i just got the kit in and its great. and by the way he has the flew and he was only able to ship my kit out yesterday. i was delayed a day but he is bad i guess from his emails. but the kit is worth the wait.... good luck give it a little while.

Back
Top Bottom