emergency!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
well this is what happened i have my 75 gal that im slowly turning into a tropical community tank but i also have a old 20 long (i used it as a breeder awhile bac) in which i hav some 4 fat mollies and 4 blk skirt tetras and 2 juv. gouramis (i had them since they were fry my friend gave me a pair) anyways today while i was doin a pwc in that tank 50% i leaned againts one of the side walls and it cracked so what i did was i grabbed lots of the deco and filter and put them on one of thise clear plastic container and i put then in there i dont know what to do should i leave them there until next friday when i do my water changes on my 75 gal or wait alil longer, i added 8 tiger barbs to my 75 gal on thursday or friday

So is the 75g cycled? Not sure what the question is here. Do you need to know if it's ok to add the fish to the 75g?

Yes the tank its cycled sorry about the confusion, is it OK to add the fish to the 75 gallon tank??? I just added 8 tiger barb on Thursday I think n I know I need t wait for a while before I add more fish to the tank

I would wait a couple of weeks ... 8 Tiger Barbs will increase the tanks bio-load and you want to give the bio-filter a chance to build up more BB. Did you QT the fish before putting them in your tank? If not ... you certainly want to wait to ensure your new TB's don't come down with a disease ... they are prone to ick.

Good luck ... post some pics if you can!

Back
Top Bottom