Equipment for my 2 gallon nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ff.rice

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all, I am in the process of buying things to start a 2 gallon nano. Probably going to set it up as a reef tank but really just want to start another tank. I was wondering what kind of auto top offs everyone uses? Any ATO units that I should maybe look at? With my old bigger tank I made the ATO and it worked well but needed a lot more room than what I have in the small tank. I'm also looking at lights and filtration. Someone suggested a PAR38 light and I'm leaning that way unless someone knows of a decent light for this size tank? And as far as filtration, this tank is a lot like a bio-cube and has a couple filter cartridges in it. I was thinking of ditching 1 or both of the filter cartridges and just putting some live rock rubble in its place..... Is this a good idea? Any help or suggestions with this would be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I use a JBJ ATO with an aqualifter pump on it. It would be pretty effective for such a small tank since the aqualifter is small and uses airline tubing to move water.

I got a PAR38 led blue and white from Amazon..... I'm gonna make a small canopy for it and suspend it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom