Everything I Need To Know About Having A 10 Gal Fresh Water Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well why not have alittle check then? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Maybe because i have no ride to the pet store cause my car broke down. I will try to go today. Sounds like a good idea to me.

What kind of Pleco is in the tank? Commons get to be over a foot and needless to say can't be in a ten. A lil rubber lip would be ok tho along with a lot of the designer plecos. A cool center piece fish for a ten IMO is one of the dwarf gouramis or a peacock gudgeon goby (much harder to find but one of the brightest colorations on a small fw fish I've ever seen)

Maybe because i have no ride to the pet store cause my car broke down. I will try to go today. Sounds like a good idea to me.

Oh you have a car Im sorry, im terrible for making assuptions because i thought you were much too young for that. My apologise Kam, yeah it does sound like a good idea doesnt it.

Oh you have a car Im sorry, im terrible for making assuptions because i thought you were much too young for that. My apologise Kam, yeah it does sound like a good idea doesnt it.

Sure does my friend

Back
Top Bottom