Excel or other co2 source

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
I do not want to do pressurized co2 right now but I need to use some kind of co2 source. What do yall use and where do you get it? I am currently only using flourish and root tabs. I have t5ho bulbs one plant bulb and one 6500k both 55 watts over a 75 gal. Tank. My Amazon swords are not looking to well at the moment and I am starting to get algae on my glass really quickly. I am only leaving my lights on for about 6 hours a day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 61
Sorry I bought the plants labeled swords but I think they maybe jungle Val's. They are pictured in the back of the tank in the first picture, and yes it is flourish comprehensive. Do you know Mebbid does the flourish have to be refrigerated?

Thanks for the link I will get that.

They might be jungle vals.

As for the metricide, no it doesn't have to be refrigerated.

I was just looking at this link you provided on the cidex matricide omnicide we use something at work in the hospital that we call Cidex to clean equipment is this the same stuff?

I was just looking at this link you provided on the cidex matricide omnicide we use something at work in the hospital that we call Cidex to clean equipment is this the same stuff?

Yeppers. Just don't use the activator that comes with it.

Back
Top Bottom