Exotic Aquatics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TMRC, I don't know what meds you used, but I would contact the company, show them your
Video, and sell the rights to it. What a great advertisement. Great job!

You are right v227, its a shining endorsement for sure. As fish keepers it's never fun to admit your mistakes or troubles, but i shared this to let people know not to give up if your fish hasn't.
We never had a positive ID on the disease, possibly columnaris, but i treated with API Furan2 followed by 4 weeks in a barebottom hospital tank getting large water changes daily and 100% about every 3 days.

Beautiful place there fresh. It was so/so. Spots are moving but we didn't catch any, between my wife and I, we got 7 whiting, a jack and hooked a large shark, but he broke the 15lb test pretty easily. Just catch and releasing the fish.

No thanks, dude. Pretty neat though.
While wading I saw spot and something bluegill shaped while dark vertical bands. Water was clear and quite warm for this time of year.

Water was murky here, more so than usual, possibly connected to the recent Atlantic disturbances. I'm not sure. The sharks were more visible than the video shows. A pretty educated guy was able to I.D. at least 6 different shark species from the video.

I lost Poseidon last week. Just now being able to discuss it. Look for Poseidon shirts upcoming, RIP to the best fish a guy could ask for. 5 1/2 years with the mini boss.

I'm sorry for the loss of Poseidon. You did a "tremendous" job extending his life.

Well you did so much extra for this guy, I am pretty sure you did the absolute
best you could. Some times there is nothing more one can do.

My condolences for Poseidon. It is a really sad thing when they are your family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom