favorite fish for a 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have guppies and a dalmatian lyre tail molly in mine. I think they're an awesome mix of monochromatic black and white and the unlimited colors of guppies. I also have black and neon purple gravel to add to my insane colors. XD

Zarlinia said:
I have guppies and a dalmatian lyre tail molly in mine. I think they're an awesome mix of monochromatic black and white and the unlimited colors of guppies. I also have black and neon purple gravel to add to my insane colors. XD

You deffinatley should not have a molly in a ten gallon, they have larger bio-loads.

I have guppies and harlequin rashness. Oh and a kuhli loach. Peacock eels are cool too. Totally recommend them

IMO serpae's are min. 20 gals and mollies and emerald corydoras are min. 29 gals.

Bettas are my fav fish for any tank but otherwise, scarlet badis aka dario dario. Absolutely beautiful and so tiny they really thrive in a 10 gal.

A 10 also makes an awesome ADF tank.

If you're looking for a great little guy to help with waste I would highly recommend an albino Cory catfish. Very peaceful but high energy. Mine likes doing flips in order to break to the top to grab some air :)

Back
Top Bottom