Favorite fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loading... said:
Mine is 7in;)! Do u know how to sex them?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that if the tail fin is curved (concave) it is male, and if it's straight it's a female. At least for Senegal bichirs

My sunburst platy are my favo.. the yellow/orange with black fins and tail.

ForumRunner_20121126_160904.jpg

Bettafanatic said:
My red wag platies, named Abigail and Thing Three. My other favorite is my betta fish, Waffle. He's the prize of my fish collection. His scales are gorgeous!

Waffle looks just like my little betta dracula. Is he a shortfin?

oh so many. Oscars are very cool fish, african chichilds, for smaller fish bloodfin and neon tetras. white cloud minnows and ,any other fish

My favorites have gotta be my gold (slightly) marbled Angels. Bought them as dimes 7 months ago, now they are pushing 3" body sizes with 7" fin spans. They've made me a proud guy even though they are rude to each other (i'm guessing 2 males).

image-2475814606.jpg

image-3363101793.jpg

My favorites have gotta be my gold (slightly) marbled Angels. Bought them as dimes 7 months ago, now they are pushing 3" body sizes with 7" fin spans. They've made me a proud guy even though they are rude to each other (i'm guessing 2 males).

They are gorgeous!!!

My BGK (storm) is out right awesome and is a blast to watch as well as feed.

ForumRunner_20121210_114831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom