Favorite Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bud29

Aquarium Advice Addict
Any of you have foods you just can't resist? This is the thread to share your weakness!

As for me, I absolutely love chicago-style stuffed pizza from Papa Murphy's. I also accept (gobble up) many different varieties of chocolate.

Gonna have to say seafood, all but fish. Haha and not because I keep them but the fact I dislike the taste. All though I still like fish sticks.(refuse to grow up!)

Maryland crabs are pretty much a weekness. I have had steamed crabs like 10 times this summer already.

A close second would be chicken... Any kind. I mean.. Who doesn't like chicken? 0.o haha

Aski247 said:
Gonna have to say seafood, all but fish. Haha and not because I keep them but the fact I dislike the taste. All though I still like fish sticks.(refuse to grow up!)

Maryland crabs are pretty much a weekness. I have had steamed crabs like 10 times this summer already.

A close second would be chicken... Any kind. I mean.. Who doesn't like chicken? 0.o haha
I also love shellfish but I don't like much fish. There are some that I love, like tilapia, but most fish tastes gross to me. At least when cooked. I love sushi and sashimi, and I only like salmon and tuna if it is raw. I can do seared tuna cooked rare, though. Other favorites are pasta dishes, stir fry, curry, creamy soups, and pretty much any vegetable. And pretty much anything made with mushrooms.

The only fish I like is salmon and only wood smoked salmon lol.

Oh, and anything shellfish. I die over simple boiled old bay shrimp. oh man its only breakfast time and right now I would eat like a pound of it.
I come from a Pennsylvania Dutch background (Lancaster pa born and raised until I was 14) so I melt over corned beef and cabbage, hog maw, cabbage rolls, and PA DUTCH CHICKEN POT PIE ;)
I am starving now. Haha

Chicken pot pie, any type of burrito, orange chicken, anything italian, dounuts, and a ton of other stuff. Ive got a pretty varied diet.

I eat pretty much anything except sea food, yuck lol

Those little debbie ho ho things are my one weakness, when we have them in the house i cant stop eating them lol. Theyre horrible for you too :p

Oh, beef jerkey is awesome too

George9 said:
I eat pretty much anything except sea food, yuck lol

Those little debbie ho ho things are my one weakness, when we have them in the house i cant stop eating them lol. Theyre horrible for you too :p

Oh, beef jerkey is awesome too

I LOVE beef jerky. We get it at a little store an hour away from my house and they make it like 3/4 of an inch thick!!! It's SO good.

Back
Top Bottom