Feedback on 75g stock/wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kbkathri

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 75g FOWLR that I did a fishless cycle. It has about 75 lbs. of Marco rock, 75 lbs. of sand, and a Fluval 405 canister filter.

I currently have two small Perc. Clowns and one yellow tang. They have been in the tank for about 4 days now.

I am wanting advice on how many fish I can have in my tank. We are currently looking at:

2 or 4 kaudern's cardinalfish
1 purple Dottyback
1 Lawnmower Blenny
1 Flame Angelfish
10 Turbo Snails
1 Red Starfish

I would like to have a school of 4 of the cardinalfish but don't know if that would be too many with everything else. Also not sure if I could add those all at once without increasing the load too much. I plan on putting the angelfish last.

Any other suggestions, recommendations? Would this be too much? Just right? Could have more?

Thanks for all the advice.

well ill let someone else look into everything else, i tend to overstock all of my tanks, but they all stay alive so who knows.

all i know is dont worry about the turbos overstocking, snails/hermits contribute minimally to the bioload, hence why most people don't count their CUC to their bioload.

you could probably add plenty more turbos if you wanted

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom