Female Betta help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevenht

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey I have 3 females in a established sorority. They've all been together since babies and have been in the same tank for over 6 months. She's just sitting in the corner of my tank at the surface and I can gently rub my finger across her (she always gently rubs across my finger when I stick my hand in there) and she doesn't budge.

1480869270838.jpg

so long as the water is clean and she is eating, there isnt anything wrong with her

The nitrates were a little high but I do have some algae blooms going on right now but no ammonia at all. She normally follows me around the room and stares at me until I show her some attention. I can't even get her to look at me.

The nitrates were a little high but I do have some algae blooms going on right now but no ammonia at all. She normally follows me around the room and stares at me until I show her some attention. I can't even get her to look at me.

well does she seem unhealthy at all? its most likely nothing. she might just be bored

Ah ok. My other 2 aren't acting weird. Neither are the Cory cats

Back
Top Bottom