Female guppies no longer wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pongeer247

Aquarium Advice Freak
It has been a while since I have needed some advice it seems. The problem I have at the moment is, I have a bout 10 female guppies left over from my guppy breeding project. I'm no longer breeding guppies and am looking to get ride of these fish. None of the pet stores will take them( for feeder fish or not). My question is, what should I do with them? Thanks for the help and advice!

It has been a while since I have needed some advice it seems. The problem I have at the moment is, I have a bout 10 female guppies left over from my guppy breeding project. I'm no longer breeding guppies and am looking to get ride of these fish. None of the pet stores will take them( for feeder fish or not). My question is, what should I do with them? Thanks for the help and advice!

You can put a free ad on craigslist or buy a fish to eat them lol thats odd that no lfs will even taks them free...

I'm pretty sure if you put them in a container and give them to petco they'll take it for free ? I've picked up animals from petco for free that people just gave to them so I assume they'll do the same for fish.

Maybe I'll try rewording it when I ask. A lot of the stores around me seem to be overstocked. I'm trying to trade but guppies are worth very much.

wish I did'nt live so far from you ,I would take them in a minute. I love guppies!!! but Minnesota is quite the distance even the way the crow flys. wish I could of helped you out.

Female Guppies

Just a suggestion. Does your local newspaper offer free ads? If so, offer them free for local pickup or maybe donate to a local school.

Back
Top Bottom