Filter and lighting advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, you will have an aquarium that I want. With fish that are on a list, an impossible list! When you are ready send a picture. I for one would like to see it, I'm sure it will look great.

(I'm not a plant fan, they are just needed for the fish I think, I'm a fish fan and I'm a fan of your fish!:D)

Mudskippers are so cool. There an arse to get but awesome I shall keep u updated with progress if course

the skippers will have a sand beach and rocks just poking out of the water for them to bathe on. The plants will mainly be trailing on the back but some in the water. However various cleanup crews ie shrimp have a tendency to nibble the plants but with overgrowth look at them as natures lawn owners.

Sounds like a dream!;) I've got a picture!

Thank you!(y) yes I'd like to see it!!!!

(Bizarre, actual joy:D)

Wow, sounds like an exciting tank in the works and a lot of good info getting passed along! I've only seen mudskippers in replicated marsh tanks at public aquaria. Interesting creatures, indeed.
Wondering about other inhabitants. Perhaps ghost shrimp, nerite or Malaysian trumpet snails?
Post photos of your progress with this tank if you get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom