Filters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 90 gallon tank. I set it up for mbuna cichlids. I was filtering thw tank with Eheim 2217 and a 2215 and they did ok.

A year later and I need to upgrade the filters the fish are bigger and doing 25 % water change ever 3 days. My friend has a Eheim pro 2075 and tell me he has trouble priming it.:banghead: What do you recommend for filter or filters?:confused: I was looking at the Fluval FX6 but just not sure:confused:
Just don't was money.:thanks:

Foam

The HOB is the one you would stuff with foam:confused:

The HOB is the one you would stuff with foam:confused:

They sell polishing pads and also polyester filter fiber. Both of those will clean a tank in a hurry and will need rinsed and replaced often. That's why.I recommend hob because you can get to them fast and easy

AquaClear Power Filter 110 hob(UL Listed) and Polishing pads.(y)

Just have to decide on the filter canister.:banghead:
Thanks again.

I just got my HOB 110 and my Fluval FX6 filter :dance:
I was :eek: the size of the filter is huge.

Well I hook up both and :eek: that the x6 is so quite:eek:I had to put my hand on the outlet to make sure is was on. The 110 hob (just learn what HOB stood for from this forum) Thanks and it's working great.(y) Can anyone suggest a automatic feeder? I'm Taking a week off at Calif coast line .Thanks

Well I hook up both and :eek: that the x6 is so quite:eek:I had to put my hand on the outlet to make sure is was on. The 110 hob (just learn what HOB stood for from this forum) Thanks and it's working great.(y) Can anyone suggest a automatic feeder? I'm Taking a week off at Calif coast line .Thanks

I personally don't use them and I leave a couple times a summer for 12 days. It will help when you're not there to do water changes and to make sure they don't get to much.

Back
Top Bottom