Fin rot treatment??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could be paranoid sometimes! Lol

We all are at some point. Trust me. I'm in the process of trying to get the courage up to euthanize my Molly, (the one I told you about). I didn't see her for a while because she was hiding, but tonight I noticed she is now struggling to swim and appears to be under a lot of stress. I'm about to post more about it in my 55 Gallon thread.

I'm not looking forward to this at all. :(

Aww, I'm sorry! Just the thought of euthanizing a fish makes me cringe. No method ive found sounds very humane. Keep me updated the little guy

Aww, I'm sorry! Just the thought of euthanizing a fish makes me cringe. No method ive found sounds very humane. Keep me updated the little guy

Yeah, not a fun experience at all. :( The deed was done a little while ago, and she went quickly. I used the temperature shock method and it was way more humane than the other methods I read about.

Anyway... have you researched any treatment for your DG? I wish I could help you w/ that. :( But, like I mentioned on your other thread, you can always do a search on here if nobody chimes in w/ advice.

EDIT: Oops! I didn't see you started a new thread. It looks like you got some advice, so disregard. lol

He's a beautiful fish, btw! (y) I had one that looked like him, but sadly, he only lasted 3 days in my QT. :( I'm pretty sure he had swim bladder disease when I got him.

I'm sorry about your Molly and your DG! It's in a better place now

Back
Top Bottom