Finally found room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zagz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I finally found room for the Christmas tree. With minimal furniture loss LOL. MTS is a good thing most times. Oh and in case it wasn't obvious, Christmas dinner will not be at my house, there isn't room for people. :rofl:

Furnature? Who needs that stuff? Sit on the FLOOR! Redecorate with the zen approach. You know, in some countries they eat while sitting on the floor. :D And of course the ever loving fold up chair. :)

I"m having the same issues here!! Finally gave up and took about 30 babies to the LFS, relocated other babies and have freed up room for the tree!

needprozac said:
I"m having the same issues here!! Finally gave up and took about 30 babies to the LFS, relocated other babies and have freed up room for the tree!

If worst came to worst, I was going to hang decorations on the fish tanks. :lol:

:lol: :wink: I wanted to get rid of the couch and loveseat to have room for more tanks!!! :oops:
Hubby intervened, he thinks we have plenty of water in the living room now, he is very afraid all the tanks will break at the same time!!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Looks good! I'm going to have store some bookcases in the garage over the holiday season to make room for our tree!

Very nice zags! We aren't going to get our tree for another week or two, and we are going to have to do some serious rearranging of the furniture :roll:

1. Upgrade alll the community fish to one big tank..
2. Build a indoor pond for the adopted koi/goldies..

so.. youll have 2 big tanks and an indoor pond.. keep a medium sized tank for QT.. and possibley one for a Hostpital tank..

then youll have room for more tanks.. OH manybe some furniture.. LOL

Its looking good.. :mrgreen:

LOL GM, after Christmas the indoor pond may be under construction. You are such a BAD influence for my MTS! :lol:

I agree. If people want to visit my home they can sit on the floor and admire the fish tanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom