FINALLY Got a New (60 Gallon Again) Tank Up & Running for my Goldies! Long Post...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My old highscools mascots name was the Artesian Wells(Arties)...I know it was a reach but thought I'd ask..I live in Indy...

Are you serious? :blink:

Interesting; no, the name isn't taken from an Indiana high school mascot...:)

I know this hasnt been posted on in a while but in my aquaclear filter I havent changed the filter media for coming up on two years now lol and they are still hanging in there! I just rinse them in old tank water every few weeks and good to go!

I know this hasnt been posted on in a while but in my aquaclear filter I havent changed the filter media for coming up on two years now lol and they are still hanging in there! I just rinse them in old tank water every few weeks and good to go!

Hey Brunettebaby,

Wow; way to ressurect an old thread! That's okay; thanks for the info...indeed the AquaClear media should be, as I have been learning, good to go nearly infinitely so long as it's regularly rinsed, squeezed and cleaned out in removed tank water...and this includes both the sponge and the BioMax (or whatever is used for biological filtration)...(y)

That's great that you have been using yours for nearly two years!! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom