Finally hapened - new 125 Gallon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What will you be putting in the tank?

Nevermind, completely missed where you mentioned it.

For peaceful, I see a 4th option if you're able and willing. Cut down the trunk some and anchor that to the bottom to be like a tree with the roots as branches. Then use Christmas moss or another dense moss on the roots. Look like a small windswept tree in your tank.

If not, I like option 1 the best also.

TY all,
i actually preffer the #1 as well - shows off the most detailed parts of this particular DW.
second one is a try to look so to say "natural, upright with roots down, 3rd as an arch.
fishyd, this is indeed going to be a peaceful community, but while i like the pro built scapes i'm not a huge fan of those underwater tree arrangements.

i think i probably need to start a journal thread as this is not really a new acquisition anymore :)

TY all,
i actually preffer the #1 as well - shows off the most detailed parts of this particular DW.
second one is a try to look so to say "natural, upright with roots down, 3rd as an arch.
fishyd, this is indeed going to be a peaceful community, but while i like the pro built scapes i'm not a huge fan of those underwater tree arrangements.

i think i probably need to start a journal thread as this is not really a new acquisition anymore :)

Link the new thread when you create it!

And fair enough, having it like the first picture though will show its character well.

Back
Top Bottom