Finally took a leap of faith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stacey W.

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well, last night my yoyo loach jumped out of my column style 55 gallon:(. Went to puchase a new loach and bought 2 angelicus babies. Also I purchased 2 anacharius plants (my 1st plants). They were a pain because this is a new experience for me. Here's a pic of them. Anyone have any pointers for me it would be greatly appreciated. Eventually I am going to plant the whole tank. Baby steps.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1428789991813.jpg
    1428789991813.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 115
Just as long as you trimmed the leaves off the bottom before planting and clipped off any dead/dying stems/leaves. That's about all there is to it with anarchis. Very easy to grow.

I love Angelicus I have one in my 45g community! :)

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I remember seeing you're angelicus. My yoyo somehow squeezed though the tiniest hole in the tank. But anyway, didn't trim the bottom first but they looked pretty green do you think fhey will be ok? Also since I have a deep tank any pointers how to easily plant.

I remember seeing you're angelicus. My yoyo somehow squeezed though the tiniest hole in the tank. But anyway, didn't trim the bottom first but they looked pretty green do you think fhey will be ok? Also since I have a deep tank any pointers how to easily plant.

This plant can grow about anywhere. Even really low light. I'd pull it and trim those leaves on the bottom as they will just die off anyway in the substrate. This plant is definitely a background plant. I swear mine grows an inch every day in my planted tank.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Back
Top Bottom