Finnex Fugeray Planted+

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't received my fixture yet, so I can't really recommend it, but from my understanding it gives off about 30 par on the 24" fixture for a 20g tall, so close to medium light. It all depends what type of lighting you want and your price range. I thought this was a good price for the needs I had, and I personally prefer LED over other fixtures. I also ordered one for my 7.9g cube I'm hoping I'll get medium to high, but I won't know till i see par ratings for that size.

I got my 24" yesterday and set it up. Very slim design, seems decently sturdy. VERY bright consider how small the LEDs are. I made the mistake of flicking the switch while it was pointed towards my face and it nearly burned my retinas out :p

Very bright in the water, penetrates to the bottom (~16"). Really made the greens in my tank POP compared to the old bulb I had. No other colors in my tank really, minus the fish. Dark substrate.

I do wish it had a separate cord to run the moonlights on a timer. Really Finnex?, that wouldn't have been much of a cost considering you could likely run it out of the same AC/DC box.

Back
Top Bottom